Becoming a MTBCO member is the most powerful way to add to the voice of the mountain biking community in Kelowna. A large, active and engaged membership gives us a stronger voice when advocating for the community and better chances of securing funding.
Your membership includes:
- MTBCO hosts events such as group rides, races, social gatherings and trail maintenance days. As a member, you will have access to these events and the opportunity to meet other riders in the area.
- You will be joining a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for mountain biking and who are dedicated to preserving the natural environments where we ride.
- MTBCO has a constructive relationship with governing bodies that ultimately allow our trails to exist. We advocate on the community's behalf and as a member you contribute to our voice.
- ⭐Discounts & Bonuses
- MTBCO has partnered with local businesses to bring you some exclusive perks to your membership.
Membership discounts & bonuses:
- Kelowna Bike Rentals
- 15% discount on rentals through Kelowna Bike Rentals. Discount code provided on membership purchase.
- Kettle River Brewing
- Show your MTBCO digital membership card at Kettle River Brewing to receive 15% off food purchases.
- Rack Attack
- Show your MTBCO digital membership card at Rack Attack to receive 10% discount in store.
- TBS Bike Parts
- Members can use a code to get 5% off purchases at TBS Bike Parts. Discount code provided on membership purchase.
- Zep Mountain Bike Camps
- 10% discount on private lessons and Silverstar weekend clinics. Discount code provided on membership purchase.
- Get 30% off your Trailfork's subscription when you sign up!
2024 MTBCO Memberships
Your memberships helps keep the trails running!