Participating in mountain biking activities involves a risk of injury. Ride within your ability, wear personal protective gear – helmets and bar end plugs are mandatory. An individual’s participation will be deemed to indicate acceptance of such risks. Therefore, the City of Kelowna and the Mountain Bikers of the Central Okanagan do not accept responsibility for related risks and injury.
Code of Conduct
- Helmets are MANDATORY! Wear gloves and other personal protective gear
- Always ride in the same direction
- Do not cut across the track
- Do not ride on the side of jumps or on the back of berms.
- Respect other riders, especially younger children
- Help keep the site clean
- REPORT PROBLEMS: 250 – 469 – 8503